THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Funny pics

"Kids toy" my ass!


"Er, excuse me"?


"Care Bears Stare" takes on a whole new meaning with this lot...


"Surprise"!


Easter won't ever seem the same again... I'm disturbed now...


"I told you so" just doesn't seem enough here...


Why are Mario and Luigi always trying to save the Princess? Here are two very good reasons!


Jeez, the Joker craze is spreading to the pets now!


"I swear if you laugh at me I'm gonna fry your ass with my eye beams..."


Blind Giraffes don't give s**t...


Oh dear God, they've found Peter Griffen...


The answer to that age old question "does a bear s**t in the woods" is yes, clearly they do!


"Darling, perhaps now isn't the time to tell you that I really was asking you if you wanted a bite of my Banana"!


Holy crap! Brooke Hogan does have superpowers!


Call the Japanese, Godzilla is loose!


Super Mario finds a new way to get "1-up"!


The Watchmen work for "Peanuts"...


"Oh Jesus! That's so funny I think a little pee came out!"


The Emperor's Halloween creation went down a storm with the troopers...




(Thanks to the great site "Collegehumour" for some of these pics).

No comments: