THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 17 August 2008

Hours of online fun


If you're sitting at your computer at any time, bored out of your wits, or you just have some time to kill, I have a temporary solution for you. The world of online flash games.

One site in particular that hosts around 220 of them is "RedBalcony". Click on the following link to go to their games page http://www.redbalcony.com/?feed=games

There are some truly awesome little games on here that take me back to when I had my Amiga 500+ or even further back to my original Amstrad CPC 464 (those were the days!). By simply clicking on the image of the game you're interested in you can play it in seconds, straight out of your internet browser, completely free. You'll even find some amusing soundboards (sound snippets of certain characters/ actors) such as Peter Griffen from Family Guy or even Paris Hilton to play around with.


Have a little fun when you get some downtime... ;)

No comments: