THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 10 August 2008

Hot Mamas - A tribute

After such a time away it's only fair that I group some Hot Mamas together for a tribute. This is a part of my blog that, although it has no informational neccesity, is a part that I like to include nontheless. And why not... It's my blog isn' it? And NO I'm not into pregnant women at all, I just have to admit to liking how these women look after nature takes its course... The term MILF also comes to mind but then American Pie never was very PC was it?

So aaaaaaaanyway here are a few "Hot Mamas" who I think look great. Some pics are before and after, others are simply them. All hail the Mothers!:

ASHLEE SIMPSON

GILLIAN ANDERSON

ANGELINA JOLIE

SALMA HYEK

REBECCA ROMIJN

JENNIFER GARNER

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

JENNA JAMESON

JAIME PRESLEY

MONICA BELLUCI

No comments: