THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 12 August 2008

The Spirit theatrical trailer & posters


I for one am not really looking forward to this film. I'm not a Frank Miller fan and the Sin City movie didn't really float my boat in any way. However there's a large fan-base out there that can't wait for Miller's directorial debut and to see Will Eisner's character brought to life. The inclusion of movie God Samuel L Jackson as the antagonist "The Octopus" playing an absolutely barmy, cartoony version of himself and some gorgeous leading ladies such as Scarlett Johansson, Eva Mendes, Jaime King, Paz Vega & Stana Katic (The Spirit falls in love with every woman he meets don'tcha know...) could lend some playing points to this big screen outing and I could be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not holding my breath for now. Below is the newest trailer to wet your appetite and some of the rather salacious posters featuring the femme fatales.








No comments: