THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 28 January 2011

THUNDERCATS HOOOOO!

Although I am late on the Thundercats News, I have to say that the return of the Thundercats is the best thing to happen to cartoons in 2 decades. (that is my thought) My childhood was exciting to know that I could wake up in the morning on a Saturday and watch my favourite cartoons and be happy for the rest of the day, but that changed and kids programs became silly and bland. (not naming any names) Now the kids of today can experience what I did whilst watching Thundercats and that is Adventure, Fun, Action and Heroism not forgetting the fact it taught you how to share and be nice, which I don't think cartoons do anymore. I could also be completly wrong and the cartoon is nothing like the ones from the 80's and if that happens then it will be a flop, also they should keep the original theme tune as that is the best theme around and people still reconise it today. I am happy that the characters have not changed too much from the original, obviously will have to expect some changes too bring it up to date but where is Snarf ? I may of missed an image but I did not see his image and if he is not in it then that would be another mistake. I'm excited to see where this all goes and I believe that the toy line will be absolutly massive and if this becomes massive again then we can see a film in the makes. All I'm waiting for now is my other 2 favourite cartoons to be remade and they are Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and M.A.S.K, I will then be a very Happy Man.


No comments: