THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 15 January 2011

A celebration of Sackboy

This is Sackboy.
Sackboy is the lovely little character you control in PS3 game LittleBigPlanet.
And I am absolutely obsessed with him! My collection of Sackboy figures is growing rapidly every time they bring a new one out or I see one I don't have. Its becoming a dangerous love for such a cute little knitted creature !
All obsession aside, hes got some pretty amazing downloadable costumes that you comic fans might recognise... Check these out!






Pretty awesome, right? Even a Sackboy Punisher is cute!! Unfortunately, as far as I know, these won't be being made into figures... :( although thats probably a good thing for my purse!

Look how brilliant the Sackboy Hulk's face is in this one !!






God, I love these little guys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sackboy FTW! SPIDERMAN FOR THE EPIC WIN!!!