THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 14 January 2011


Hello! The final member of the Red Sun Team here! alias Darknight Daughter aka Huntress

Describe yourself briefly, who are you?
Hi! I am Jenna :) I'm 22 years old, originally from Surrey I then set up camp in South East London and now have landed in lovely Chelmsford. I share a very purple flat with my other half and my two rats Vinnie and Bumbles who are the cutest little critters!! I used to work in catering now I work in a comic book shop.... I think I am in heaven I just get to do kool stuff all day every day! Plus it has allowed my personal collection of movie memorabilia to grow quite nicely :) I used to study special effects at uni so I am quite partial to a wadge of clay it will occupy me for hours! The plan is to get back into the swing of creativeness this year especially with sfx make and hopefully get myself a camera so I can have a go at filming!



What's your idea of a perfect day?
To describe a perfect day I have had would be on the beach in mallorca with mikey, one that I would like would be universal studios on halloween, with mikey and unlimited funds!! oh yes!!


Do you consider yourself a geek/fanboy/fangirl and why?
I guess I am geek if I had to choose! because of my love of all things geeky!


What is your most common dream/nightmare?
I tend to have full blown scary action sequences that I can't really remember but they're pretty intense/scary!

What are your 3 most prized possessions?
well if we are talking material I would have to say my sculpting equipment, my 400% batman kubrik aaaaand my pink ds (with pokemon diamond inside so technically thats still 3)

If you were able to choose one superpower what would it be and why?
I think to be able to turn back time would prove most useful but I think to be invisible would amuse me more

Name your top 3 of all time of the following and why?:

Superheroes(/villains) +1
Batman, Catwoman, Joker & Harley and now the huntress...
Movies
Beetlejuice, Batman Returns, Flight of Dragons
Kids cartoons
Beetlejuice, The Batman, Gargoyles
TV series
Friends :P, True Blood, The Addams Family

Who's the most famous person you've ever met and how did you meet them and/or who was your favourite?
hmm film wise probably Warwick Davies, met him at our opening which was kool considering his first experience riding a horse was on my mum!! Music wise I met amanda palmer and almost melted.I would LOVE to meet Tim Burton well not just meet but be invited round for dinner that would be amazing!




What toy/collectable would you love to see made that has never been done before and why?
A life size fully articulated Batman and Joker lol, I would pose them differently everyday

What's your favourite video game of all time on any console or on any arcade machine and why?
I dont know i am pretty rubbish at games :( but I have been enjoying pokemon diamond on ds and little big planet on PS3!!

Finally - If you've been to Red Sun Comics & Collectables what would you change or add that isn't there already?
a bigger horror section........................ ;)


No comments: