THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 24 January 2011

Cosplay Feature~ Wonder Woman

As a cosplayer myself I thought it would be fun to do cosplay features where I pick out some of the best costumes and photos I've come across. Some may not get why we feel the need to parade around in strange outfits but I'm sure you can appreciate the effort that goes into it and you can always just look at it from a photography point of view or acknowledge the skills that can be required for making the costumes themselves. I shall feature characters from comics, games, anime and films. So first up is Wonder Woman!

Photos are sourced from DeviantArt, Cosplay.com, Cosplay Island and google.


















1 comment:

cosplay said...

Nice blog post, thanks for sharing this. We are also the Japan based cosplay costume manufacturers.