THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Duke Nukem Forever Trailer = Pure Awesomeness!!!

It's been 13 years since the announcement that the video game 'Duke Nukem Forever' was in production and now, as you'll see below, it's finally almost completed!

I have to admit that I almost had tears in my eyes watching this video the first time, I loved the original game on the PC, I played it all the time along with Wolfenstein 3-D and Doom and everything I see in this new trailer lovingly reminds me of the original game. Strippers, peeing in the urinal, kicking ass and chewing bubble gum, the wicked one-liners etc etc. The fact that developer Gearbox have The Prodigy's 'Invaders Must Die' in the background just tops off the awesomeness!

The last line of the video cracked me up to no end too! :)



No comments: