THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 16 August 2009

Yawn... I give up!

OK I admit defeat...

I've been sorting out my room for the past couple of days, putting up pictures and the like, and I have to admit that I'm totally knackered. I had big plans to post numerous blog entries tonight but when it came down to me sitting in front of my PC and doing the work I found that my brain and body were totally unwilling to cooperate!

I'll try again tomorrow night and see where that gets me... Damn this decrepit body of mine!

I think I just need to chill in front of the T.V. and play some brainless X-Box 360 tonight, got the Zoo in the morning and a busy afternoon so I need to re-charge before then!

Oh and I might have some pictures of my almost finished room over the next few weeks. Managed to put up some pretty cool items today and the other pics and posters are getting framed sometime in the next 3 weeks so it'll all be finally finished. It's only taken a year and a half!

KW

No comments: