THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 5 August 2009

The Fantastic Mr. Fox - Trailer

WTF is this?

I've been hearing things about this movie, and seeing the odd pic online recently, but I had no interest until now. And I can't say that it's positive interest just yet!

Looking like a throwback to my childhood days of watching Wind in the Willows on T.V. this trailer looks like it was made by a bunch of uni students, hepped up on ganja... Sure there are bits that look funny but surely we've passed this stage of cinematic evolution now? Do we really have to take a step backwards into stop motion that looks 20 years behind Wallace and Gromit? And George Clooney and Bill Murray doing voices? Nope, nope, nope...

You might enjoy the trailer, but for now I'm sitting on the negative side of the fence on this as one of those movies I'll miss if you don't mind!

No comments: