THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Juliet Returns To Lost For Season 6?


Although actress Elizabeth Mitchell has taken the lead role on ABC's remake of "V" she says that she's definitely returning for the 6th and final season of Lost next year...

"It did seem that I kaboomed myself with the bomb," Mitchell said. "I like that word, anyway. I don't think it's going to be that way. I am going to be traveling to Hawaii more than once, so we'll see how that plays out, because my [V] producers have said it's all right, so that's good."

"Yes, I will actually be back on Lost," she said. "I can't say whether I'm dead or not, but as in all things in Lost, it'll be fairly tricky."

Later, she told a group of reporters: "I really love half of it. As in all things with the writers, I know that the half that I'm like, 'Really?' is the stuff I'm going to be like, 'That was the best thing I ever did!"

I'm a big fan of Juliet on Lost and of course of Elizabeth who I think is gorgeous... I'm really pleased to hear that she'll be back, in some sort of capacity, for the final season. Let's hope it's more than just a straightforward cameo though!

And of course this is a blatant excuse for some Elizabeth Mitchell photos to be posted... Enjoy!

No comments: