THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 17 August 2009

Up Up And Away!

Jesus H Christ I'm knackered...

Today was an eventful one, starting with the picking up of various items at the warehouse (Zelda Link statue, Bettie Page statue, Master Chief OddPod and various other items costing way too much money) and then off to lunch at Harvester (treated myself to a lovely mixed grill) and then Colchester Zoo with the family. We were there for a good 5 hours and I can tell you know I feel like I'm going to die... This old body of mine just can't take those hills, pushing a buggy, and all the standing and walking with the oohs and aahs that come with each new animal. The weather was fine so can't complain there, it's just that after a weekend of decorating my room and being the busy bee that I've been I feel totally spent!

Aaaaanyway I thought I'd mention one funny thing the missus read out to me this weekend. On the instructions for the mounting of my DC Direct Superman Cape replica we were putting up one of the warnings read: "Warning - cape does not enable wearer to fly..."

Priceless, completely priceless. I mean no frickin s**t Sherlock! It worries me that in this day and age the manufacturers have to put a warning on a piece of material that states it doesn't give you superpowers! Made us laugh anyway.

On now to some much needed posting!

KW

No comments: