THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Ninja Assassin - Posters And Newest Trailer Link

Having been brought up by a Japanese stepdad and having lived in Hong Kong for a few years when I was younger I have a solid connection and understanding of all things Asian and an obsession with martial arts and the films that display them. I grew up on Bruce Lee (Enter the Dragon being my all time favourite) and Jackie Chan films and was personally taught different fighting styles including Kendo, Tai Kwon Do, Wing Chun and Bushido by my stepdad. I might be a geek and maybe a little decrepid these days but I'll still kick your ass to kingdom come baby! ;)

I try to watch as many fighting films as I can and I was recently impressed by the Ong Bak movie starring the amazing Tony Jaa. There's even a sequel/ prequel which should be fantastic.

Even more recently though there's been word of a martial arts orientated movie that seems to be getting quite the buzz: 'Ninja Assassin'. NA stars Korea's answer to Justin Timberlake; "Jeong Ji-Hun" otherwise known simply as "Rain".

This movie looks amazing just from the little amount of footage the trailer gives us so I can't wait to see it in the cinema when it's finally released in November here in the UK.

Here are some posters, an image of the ultra ripped Rain and then the link for the newest official trailer. Watch it in full screen HD if you can.


No comments: