THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 24 August 2009

Warehouse 13 Breaks Records... Season 2 Greenlit.


Back on July the 12th I posted about the premiere episode of Warehouse 13, Syfy's new T.V. series.

My post back then was based purely on the first episode so I was filled with caution and apprehension as to whether this fledgling series would make it off the ground and keep my interest... I can safely say it has, in both respects.

Not only has Warehouse 13 got better as each episode has progressed but it's also made me laugh and kept me wanting more. It seems I'm not the only one enjoying it either as it's become Syfy's most watched series in over 17 years! A second season has already been greenlit and the future looks bright for what could be a serious contender for the old X-Files moniker next to Fringe!

This is taken from scifiwire.com site:

Syfy has ordered a second season of Warehouse 13, its freshman series that follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility that houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government.

Warehouse 13 has become the most-watched show in Syfy's 17-year history, averaging 3.7 million viewers a week. It is also the number-one new series on Tuesdays this summer for adults 25-54, and it broke records when the fourth episode on July 28 delivered the most females (1.9 million) of any series telecast in Syfy's history.


Warehouse 13 airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Syfy.

No comments: