THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 14 May 2009

Weenicons Rule!


Recently I discovered 'Weenicons'... "What the hell are Weenicons?" I hear you ask! Well Weenicons are a set of products such as t-shirts, mouse mats, coasters, figures, art prints and various other collectible items that have images of stylised cartoony versions of your favourite cult T.V. and movie characters on them...

I actually own a 'Hero of the beach' Hasslehoff/ Baywatch t-shirt that I bought a while back but at the time I wasn't aware of just how cool this brand is. I'm desperate to get my hands on the B.A. Baracus figure that is being created and I'm sure if I see any Weenicon items at one of the conventions I'm going to this year I'll snap them up quick smart!

The website is under construction at this time which is HERE but you can find these products all over the web. Forbiddenplanet are doing some of the posters at the moment (I featured the A-Team one a while back in one of my posts). One of the best places to find the stock though is at www.urbangraphicshop.co.uk Although I still can't locate the figures yet!

As you can see below their product range is very cool and the proposed Rocky and Alex (from Clockwork Orange) will be the next figures to hopefully to get made. Such a cool brand I'll just have to start collecting now!

No comments: