THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Star Wars Tauntaun Sleeping Bag Is Ultra Cool!

The Emerald Knight sent me this message today which I thought was quite funny:

Dear Kryptonian warrior,

For Christmas this year I would like ...


A Tauntaun sleeping bag!


...Please tell Santa.

When I looked into the history of the product he was mentioning it was actually quite interesting. It seems the website 'Thinkgeek' posted the Star Wars Tauntaun sleeping bag up as an April fool's gag, a very good one at that, but if you actually now look at the original link HERE you'll see on the right hand side that the site is now looking into making this item for real!

It's actually a fantastically original idea and I'm surprised no-one has come up with it before, it's now just a matter of getting the license so that the item can be made. If it does go head I'm sure it'll sell phenomenally well! My daughter would love one I'm sure! Genius...

No comments: