THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 20 May 2009

V - New Trailer And Two Clips


I never watched V when I was younger. Everyone goes on about how cool it was and that it's unmissable classic sci-fi but somehow I missed the boat entirely during its run and then re-runs on T.V.

I had a V annual... I remember that much!

The new re-vamped series will be coming out soon and apart from Elizabeth Mitchell from Lost, who I already knew was starring, Morena Baccarin (Firefly and SG-1 favourite) also stars, and with a major role it seems. Also you'll see Smallville's own Supergirl Laura Vandervoort too (woo hoo!), looks like she won't be returning for Smallville season 9 then!

I'll have to try and catch this when it comes out over here but so far I'm not 100% on how good it will be. The old series had some iconic visuals with the red jumpsuits, the reptile masks, the weapons and the ships etc but this just looks like run of the mill T.V... a re-hash for re-hash's sake.

I could be very wrong, I mean I really have nothing to base that assumption on, so here are the official trailer and two clips for you to make your own judgement on. Reminds me of Independence Day!

TRAILER


CLIP 1


CLIP 2

No comments: