THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 22 May 2009

London MCM Expo Tomorrow


The entire KW League are off to the London MCM Expo tomorrow at the Excel Centre. The Dark Knight and I are primarily going to get Linda Hamilton's autograph but there's a couple of other people worth grabbing too. We'll be in before 8:30am thanks to our industry passes but if you're there and you see a guy walking round with a shaved head and very short mohican down the middle with an unshaven face that'll be lil'ol me. Stop me and say hi if you feel the urge! The Emerald Knight and The Crimson Blur will also be there and we're all hoping to have a blast at our first convention of 2009.

I'm going to be knackered what with my daughter's 6th birthday party tomorrow too!

Just FYI I'll also be attending Collectormania 15 in Milton Keynes and the Red Dwarf con 'Better than life' in Bedford next month, so again if you're there and you see me come and say hi!

The whole media guest list for MCM is below. Click for a larger image.


Au revoir for now!

No comments: