THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 14 May 2009

Vote - The UK's Best Looking Girl Band Ever...

OK, so after posting how hot Alesha Dixon (ex member of UK girl band Mis-Teeq) was I thought I'd try and compile a list of super hot UK all-girl bands and ask you, the blog readers, which you think were, or are, the hottest ever.

I've always considered Girls Aloud to be the most beautiful girl band in the world, let alone the UK, but recently having seen videos and pictures of new fledgling group 'The Saturdays' I have to admit that Girls Aloud have some serious competition. Being the female obsessed guy that I am I've always fancied one or two members from almost every girl band out there. For instance Heidi from Sugababes, Alesha from Mis-Teeq, all the girls from Eternal, Geri and Mel B from Spice Girls, all the girls from All Saints, Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten, pretty much all the girls from Hope, Cheryl and Sarah from Girls aloud and most recently Una, Mollie and Frankie from The Saturdays! Yes I do like women a lot... And that's just the all-girl bands, it doesn't include the bands where guys in it too or there would be Faye from Steps, Hannah from S Club Seven etc etc... the list would go on forever!

Please feel free to comment below and we'll see which band rules supreme in the hotness stakes. If you think I've missed out a UK girl band that doesn't have a pic below let me know!


Girls Aloud

The Saturdays

Sugababes (After Mutya Left)

The Spice Girls

Mis-Teeq

Hope

Eternal (Before Louise Left)

Atomic Kitten (After Kerry Katona Left)

All Saints


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute nye kumpulan spice girl nan kmpln atomic kitten