THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 1 May 2009

A Couple More Images Of Megan Fox In Trans 2!

The Crimson Blur just made me aware of some snagged shots from Transformers II: Revenge of the Fallen featuring the Goddess of hotness; Megan Fox.

I actually snagged these pics below myself from the HD trailer as the others were lower quality. As Michael Bay promised a while back he has indeed added some gratuitous shots of Megan for the testosterone fueled male members of the audience with various ass and chest shots where Miss Fox is wearing next to nothing (or is that just my mind removing her clothes?, I can't really be sure). If you've watched the various trailers for Trans 2 you can see that not only is there more action, more Transformers added and more Bumblebee screen time specifically, there is also much more Megan Fox...

Michael Bay, I bow to your greatness...

No comments: