THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 25 December 2009

Green Lantern Movie - 5 Lovely Ladies In The Running To Play Carol Ferris?



According to Latinoreview.com's "sources" five lovely ladies are in the running to play Hal Jordan's love interest 'Carol Ferris' in the new live action movie: Diane Kruger, Kerri Russell, Blake Lively, Jennifer Garner and Eva Green.

Although this is somewhat of a rumour so far I'm posting it up as it's interesting to see this mix of ladies up for the role if it's true. Personally I know you can colour a woman's hair or they wear a wig, but the only woman who seems to fit the role visually straight off the mark is Eva Green. However I'm a big Diane Kruger fan so I'm hoping she gets it out of this lot. Still, both have accents, which I've never heard them get rid of in movies, so maybe they're not right for the all American Carol after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that I prefer Eva Green