THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 13 December 2009

Batman Returns Cowl And Grapple Gun Props By Toynami

I'm a collector of movie props and I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting item to add to my collection.

Yesterday I came across the information that Toynami (manufacturers of the Futurama action figures among many other things) are going to be making some cool Tim Burton 1992 Batman Returns props.

There are only two mentioned so far and they are the cowl and the grappling gun. They're both limited to 500 pieces each and the cowl appears to be $475, while the grapple gun is $375 over at bigbadtoystore.

I have to admit to being tempted by the cowl, I've always wanted one and if it's wearable then I might be even more tempted. Not that I'd go running around the house humming the Batman theme tune, scaring the kids of course... honest!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How would anyone be able to keep a tight grip on that thing theres barely any handle.