THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 15 December 2009

QMX Get The Manufacturing Rights to Dr. Horrible!



OK, so although I haven't watched the entire Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog thingy and I'm not its biggest fan I know a bunch of people who swear by it, including our very own Emerald Knight.

The good news for Dr. Horrible fans is that Quantum Mechanix (QMX) have just secured the manufacturing rights to the franchise to make statues, t-shirts and loads of other cool merchandise as they have done with Serenity, BSG and SG-1. You can see the prototype Dr. Horrible statue above.

I'm a big QMX fan and love their products, I've worked with them in the past in my job and own a fair number of their collectibles which sit proudly on my shelf. I know that adding Dr. Horrible to their range is only going to make them stronger and that's great news.

Personally I'm awaiting for the release of QMX's SG-1 Death Glider with its cool diorama base that includes a mini DHD and Stargate! It'll go nicely with my F-302!

You can visit QMX's store on its website HERE to see the latest releases or follow them on Facebook HERE.


No comments: