THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 20 December 2009

Brittany Murphy Dies Of A Cardiac Arrest Aged 32...


"Oh my God"... those were the words that just came out of my mouth as I read this news just now.

TMZ reports that Brittany Murphy, star of tv and many movies including 8 Mile, Just Married, Clueless, Sin City and Happy Feet passed away this morning.

The report states that at 8:00am, emergency services were called to the L.A. home of the actress and her husband Simon Monjack after she went into an apparent cardiac arrest. Despite multiple attempts, Brittany could not be revived.

She was reportedly declared dead on arrival at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Absolutely tragic... A beautiful actress only 1 year older than myself and she passes away from something you'd think could only happen to someone over twice her age.

R.I.P Brittany. You will be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Maaaaan, She was hot, sad to see her go so soon , [SOBS]