THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 16 December 2009

New Video Game Trailers From The Crimson Blur - Force Unleashed Sith Edition and War for Cybertron!

A Crimson Blur Post


Hi all,

I have found some interesting video game trailers for you to watch, first is the new Star Wars Forced Unleashed 2. I know we have already blogged the trailer for this game but I couldn't watch it as it was removed, so I went searching for it and I have to say 'how awesome does this game look'?! I also found that there is a trailer for a Sith Edition of the original game which I have linked below.





I dont know if it's a different story line, it looks like it is and what I think is also cool is that an old Obi Wan is in this game along with Luke Skywalker!

It seems that the game picks up from where the player from Unleashed 1 finished the game as this game has multiple endings where you either kill Vader and join the Dark Side and become Palpatine's new Apprentice or you choose the other ending where you defeat Palpatine.

Regardless of how this game will start i can't wait to start playing it and start pulling off some awesome moves which was, for me, the highlight of the first Game, the Jedi powers combined with Lightsaber skills is just awesome. Enjoy the Trailer.




The second Trailer I have attached is for the up coming Transformers game titled Transformers: War for Cybertron. I have watched this and the graphics are brilliant. It has a new look to it which seems to combine G1, Transformers movies and a little bit of Animated.





I have no idea whether the game play will be good or whether it has a good story but I think I will enjoy it with the graphics and the scale of the game... they do look awesome. Check out the trailer and enjoy.

If I have any more news I will let you know, but that's it from me. Speak to you guys soon and if I dont before, have a great X-mas!

No comments: