THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Cheryl Cole - I Bow To Your Power...

If there's one thing I've enjoyed over the last few weeks it's been X-Factor on ITV1 at the weekend...

But it's not been the actual show, the contestants or Simon's legendary put downs that have been the highlights, it's been seeing the fantastical Cheryl Cole emerge from those double doors every time! This woman has dressed in the most outlandish and provocative dresses each and every week, showing off her gorgeous bod and unbelievable legs and it's made my jaw hit the floor every single time... Danni: You're lovely, don't get me wrong, but you're no Cheryl Cole. She's become the nation's first lady and well deserves it too.

During one of Cheryl's performances on the awful 'Cheryl Cole's Night In' last weekend she outdid herself once again with an outfit that blew my mind. And even though Cheryl's singles haven't been that brilliant, the videos (with their awesome outfits) have more than made up for that, surpassing anything Girls Aloud could ever bring to the table. Below are a few images that have made the headlines and have made me smile for a whole week each time!


No comments: