THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 2 June 2011

Dead Island - 20 Minute Gameplay Trailer

Those that know me well enough know that although I usually despise the horror genre and anything to do with zombies (except maybe Shaun of the Dead) I'm completely obsessed with the X-box 360 game - Left 4 Dead and its sequel Left 4 Dead 2.

I'm not really one for 3rd person zombie games either, only the first person variety so as I'd mistakenly presumed the upcoming "Dead Island" would be 3rd person I wrote it off and only posted the scary/nasty trailer a while back because it was pretty impressive... Anyway, to cut a long story short Dead Island is a first person shooter/slasher and it looks pretty damned wicked... and unbelievably gory. Loving the Dead Rising-style weapon creation too!

You'll have to wait until about 2 minutes and 5 seconds in for the blood bath to commence...

NSFW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dead island looks very good the walking Dead not so much