THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 17 June 2011

Chinese Worker Scares Colleagues But Coming To Work Dressed As Iron Man Mark I!

My Mum made me aware of a news report the other day that I found quite amusing.

Chinese Telecoms worker Wang Kang left his colleagues speechless (and some screaming - no joke) when he turned up for work dressed in his homemade Iron Man Mark I costume.


The $450 50kg suit which took 25 year old Wang 3 months to make, primarily out of foam, looked so menacing walking through the corridors of his workplace that most people froze on the spot when they saw him whilst others that now Wang happily followed behind him laughing at all the other reactions. Looks like he had fun either way!

Kudos to Wang for making news doing something others can only dream of at their boring jobs... :P

No comments: