THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 15 November 2013

Kryptonian Warrior Is Back!

I'm writing this post ahead of the rest I'm about to do because of the massive gap between October the 2nd (the last post I put up) and today (November 15th!).

Unfortunately a serious of unfortunate events starting with a tree taking down my phoneline/internet for over two weeks and then a continuously blue-screening computer losing my work, followed by some health issues, meant that I simply didn't have the ability to post what I wanted and I was only posting up the odd pic here and there on our Facebook page...

Anyway, long story short: we're back in business and after Mistress of Magic posted today I thought I'd get to it and try to catch up on some of the news we've missed on here over the past month and a bit. Hope you enjoy as always. :)

No comments: