THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 27 June 2011

Kirk vs Kirk - Shatner Arm Wrestles Chris Pine During Documentary - The Captains.



While filming his Star Trek documentary 'The Captains', William Shatner interviewed Patrick Stewart (The Next Generation), Kate Mulgrew (Voyager), Avery Brooks (Deep Space Nine), Scott Bakula (Enterprise) and Chris Pine JJ Abrams Star Trek Movie), and apparently thought Pine needed some loosening up as the process began.

According to Shanter:

"He's shy. So the way I started the interview, I put out a table and chairs outside the Paramount gates, and arm-wrestled with him. That was the beginning of my interview with him. I think it broke the ice, that's for sure".

No word on who won but my money's on the one true Captain Kirk - Bill Shatner himself! :)

No comments: