THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 18 June 2011

The Muppets - Full Proper Trailer!

Finally we've moved away from the 'trailer within a trailer' teasers and into full trailer territory for the 2011 extravaganza that will be 'The Muppets'!

I'm not so sure that the film needs Jason Segel (who I'm not too hot on) or Amy Adams (who I love more than most) as I believe the Muppets can handle a movie themselves without all the naff human interference, but either way I'm sure I'm going to love this and at some point Kermit is going to bring a tear to my eye... Guaranteed!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mistress of Magic said...

I'm actually really looking forward to this, muppets has always been a thing between me and my dad, we both find them utterfly hilairous so will be nice to take him to see this. Can't wait! Also very glad to see a proper trailer