THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 9 January 2010

King Of Fighters Movie Trailer & Tekken Movie Photos...

I'm sure I knew about the video game adaptation movie "King of Fighters" before I came across this trailer, but for the life of me I can't remember. So not only are we getting a Tekken movie but King of Fighters too? Weren't the catastrophic failures of the Mortal Kombat and Streetfighter franchises enough? Now we have these?

I'll be watching them regardless as I'm an avid gamer so I'm being a little pessimistic and two-faced about them but I just know that I'll be giving up hours of my precious life where I could be doing something much more productive... Like playing the games instead!

Oh and if you're interested in seeing the Tekken movie photos you can find them all (and a load more info) HERE at Beyondhollywood.com.

Enjoy!


No comments: