THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 20 February 2010

TETSUOOOOOOO!


I'm a huge fan of the old Japanese anime movie AKIRA. I have the film on DVD, on UMD for my PSP and even have the I-Phone version ready and waiting to be added should I want to watch it on the go. As you may have seen from my room pics the other day I also have the cool little action figure and much loved bike on my shelf...

So to cut a long story short; when I found the pic above it brought back fond memories of the movie and when I looked into the artist who drew it I found some pretty amazing artwork on his site.

Willmurai.com is worth a flying visit of you get the chance. Some of the stuff on there is fantastic, although there's only one pic that's from Akira and I believe it's also the only one that's really themed towards movies etc. Still worth a look if you're an artwork fan like me!

No comments: