THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 8 February 2010

Kryptonian Warrior M.I.A... Secret Reason Revealed!

Hi all,

As you've probably noticed there's been a severe lack of posts from kryptonianwarrior.blogspot.com over the last month and I for one haven't posted at all in that time.

There will be a bunch of posts very soon which should catch up with all the news we've missed out on here in the past few weeks, but for now let me say that there's a very good reason I haven't been on here recently...

I'm opening up my own comic/ collectable shop this year and I've been extremely busy trying to sort it all out. Yes that's right, to add the proverbial cherry on top of the geektastic cake that my life resembles I will be taking the bold step of opening up my own store here in Essex, which I can tell you now will be utterly frickin awesome, both in size and in content.

So forgive my M.I.A status and look forward to loads of info and pics along with many more posts to do with cool, geeky products, comics and everything else to do with the new job I'm taking on!

Ta ta for now!

Kryptonian Warrior

2 comments:

MOCK! said...

Congrats on the new endeavor! You are living my dream!

Kryptonian Warrior said...

Thanks MOCK! ;)