THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 18 February 2010

Kryptonian Warrior's Very Own Fortress Of Solitude!


After a long time of blogging on here it's come to a point where I think I should share the contents of my 'Man-Cave' or as I like to call it 'Kryptonian Warrior's Fortress of Solitude'.

I've created a Flickr account which I may add to in the future but for now you can view all the pics I took today featuring almost every collectable I have in this one room in my home. You can view it HERE. The pics are relatively hi-res (even though I had to reduce them to be inside the 100mb monthly Flickr limit) so you should be able to get a good view at all the stuff. Just click on 'All Sizes' icon above each individual pic and you can zoom in.

If you have any questions about anything, by all means please ask in the comments and I'll try to help out. If for some reason you can't view the Flickr page please let me know as I might have set it up incorrectly!

Enjoy!

No comments: