THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 21 February 2010

IS SMALLVILLE ACTUALLY GETTING BETTER, OR AM I GETTING STUPIDER?

Is STUPIDER a real word? Oh well.

The topic on my lips at this moment is SMALLVILLE.....now I lost track a bit with it last season when all the Kryptonian's turned up and the mythology got a little stupid, although with the new season I decided to give it another chance.

I'm kinda happy that I did. With the ABSOLUTE JUSTICE 2 parter, Zatanna returning, Clark kinda in a Superman costume and some improved stories, JUSTICE LEAGUE seems to have found a direction (albeit not a perfect one) and a renewed vigour. The whole Lois and Clark thing is actually making pretty good viewing (No!!! not the 90's frak up of a series!!!).

And finally!!! We have a JUSTICE LEAGUE member wearing a costume that actually looks like it's supposed to!!! And it's damn sexy too.

God bless Zatanna....my new favourite league member!!!





DARK KNIGHT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah I totally agree with you, Smallville is getting better. My only complaint now is that I wish old Clark would put on the suit damn it. I am tired of that black trenchcoat.

Dark Knight said...

But it beats that stupid red t shirt and blue jacket combination that he used to wear!!!

Dark Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.