THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 25 September 2009

Tooth Fairy - WTF Is The Rock Doing?


I don't understand why Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is lowering himself to levels like this new 20th Century Fox movie "Tooth Fairy".

I love The Rock as an actor. Every action orientated movie I've seen him in has been cool and his unique fighting style and method of acting makes him extremely watchable. Some would disagree I'm sure, but then when you see him doing movies like Race to Witch Mountain and this Tooth Fairy, you wonder whether he's getting a really big paycheck or simply can't find work anymore.

I understand that action movies aren't the only ones out there and that he may well actually choose to do these family films but his gene pool is built for big explosive action. I mean can you honestly tell me that Arnie was better in Twins and Junior than in any of his kick ass flicks like Predator, Terminator 2, Conan or even True Lies, or that Sly's Throw Momma from the train was better than the Rocky or Rambo ones? No, they weren't.

Just my say on the matter, but I wish Mr. Johnson would stick to the testosterone filled movies. ;(

No comments: