THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 25 September 2009

Movie & T.V. News From The Dark Knight


A Dark Knight Post



Hello all, been a while but THE DARK KNIGHT is back in the saddle and posting like crazy. Check out the best and brightest upcoming sci fi!!!



Iron Man 2

Check this out. Follow the link to some awesome behind the scenes footage of IRON MAN 2...........the film looks almost as good as Scarlett and Gwyneth!!! Rock on 2010!

******************

SGU Clip

4 minutes of SGU.........looks freakin awesome!!!




***************

Flash Forward

Having seen the first episode of FLASH FOWARD I can safely say that it looks totally cool...............all the mystery of classic LOST episodes, hints of JERICHO related end-of-the-world disaster, and an awesome cast help carry the mysterious 2 minute planet wide blackout story along an intriguing path.

This looks to be heading for the mantle of the new LOST. I can't wait for the rest of the series.

*****************

Jennifer's Body

Well from the first few reviews that I've read JENNIFERS BODY is apparently nowt but shite!!! I think I'll wait to see for myself because as far as i'm concerned critics/reporters/the media are all a bunch of lying sods that couldn't find their way outta a paper bag with a map, compass and a sat nav!!!!

And if these pics are anything to go by I think it has a few things going for it.


No comments: