THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 20 September 2009

The Great Office War Vid (NERF War In The Office)

The Crimson Blur made me aware of this video recently due to the fact that NERF has suddenly become something we're all interested in.

Our company is selling the range, we have guns in the office, I have guns at home, and I have the immensely awesome Vulcan on order for "3 darts a second" automatic machine gun shenanigans when it finally arrives! The kids won't stand a chance when I'm blazing through the house, Vulcan under my right arm, the ammo belt feeding through my left hand, red headband tied around my forehead like Rambo, cackling like a mad man as I unleash NERF hell on anyone standing in my way... Woo ha ha ha ha!

Aaaaanyway, it's a long but funny video and worth a watch. Enjoy!

No comments: