THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 14 September 2009

I Hate Power Cuts...

It's only when you have a power cut that you truly realise how your modern life revolves around the necessity for mains power.

Tonight we had a power cut for just over an hour and it dropped out halfway through a level on the 360 and about two minutes before I was going to sit down and start blogging on my PC... Sitting in the pitch black (it's getting darker much earlier now) I was reduced to whipping out my Nintendo DS for a few levels of Mario Kart whilst the missus settled the kids into bed (they hate the dark so that wasn't easy!). My retina's are now burnt out from looking at a bright screen in the dark... Oh joy.

The power's back on now and I find that the hour I lost has set me back for the whole evening and I can't find the energy to post too much... Lazy git I know. So I'll try and post a few things on here tonight and then do the rest during the week.

No comments: