THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Springfirled Punx Rocks!



This is some pretty old news and I'm sure one or two of you have come across this site (or at least the artwork from this site) before. But I thought I'd post it up anyway as it's frickin awesome for Simpsons fans (like me).

Back in 2007 when The Simpsons movie hit theaters, Burger King launched a promotion called “Simpsonize Me,” where you could turn a photo of yourself into a Matt Groening-style cartoon. But since then, a highly talented artist "Dean Fraser" has been the only one still going hard, Simpsonizing a wide variety of pop culture icons for a little project that he’s called the “Springfield Punx“.

I urge you to visit his site to see the huge array of characters he's completed. I was on there for ages looking at all the cool superheroes, t.v. and movie characters and I love them! You can visit his blog HERE but you can take a look at the pic below for a multi-character pic that's well worth having as your background wallpaper and will give you an idea as to what you'll find on Dean's blog site... Enjoy!


No comments: