THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 7 September 2009

Tekken Movie

A Crimson Blur Post


Crimson blur here again peeps.

I just stumbled across something I didn’t even know and I don’t think it has been mentioned on this blog yet. Well I have just seen that there is going to be a Tekken film. Did anyone know this?

The Teaser Poster


How could of I missed this? This game is one of my all time favorite beat’em ups, has superb graphics and it's being made into a film... this is interesting.

I've checked to see if they had done the casting for this yet and they have (it's out this year mate so they've probably finished it by now!) KW so here who I have found out whom going to be playing who.

Luke Goss - Steve Fox

Cung Le - Marshall Law

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa - Heihachi Mishima

Gary Daniels - Bryan Fury

Tamlyn Tomita - Jun Kazama

Darrin Dewitt Henson - Raven

Jon Foo - Jin Kazama

Ian Anthony Dale - Kazuya

Kelly Overton - Christie Monteiro

Lateef Crowder - Eddy Gordo

Mircea Monroe - Kara

Candice Hillebrand - Nina Williams (as Candicé Hillebrand)

Marian Zapico - Anna Williams

Gary Ray Stearns - Yoshimitsu

Hyun-kyoon Lee - Hwoarang

John Pyper-Ferguson - Bonner (unconfirmed)

David Pitt - Jack


This is only a few but there is more.



I'm wondering if this will be a good film... I hope it is as I love the game, to be honest I hope it’s not another Mortal Kombat film but I will let you decide this.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow dude that teaser poster has been up for like the past 2yrs... movie is in post-production so hopefully soon they'll be some actual footage, previews, etc on it.

Kryptonian Warrior said...

As The Crimson Blur said, he'd missed this news completely and didn't even know there was going to be a Tekken movie. It's not exactly been major news in the industry and has never been mentioned on here. I even commented myself in the post that it'll be finished by now as it's out this year... But thanks for commenting nonetheless.