THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 6 November 2008

Green Lantern Greenlit (No pun intended!)


The Justice League and live action wonder Woman DC movies might have been put on the back burner of development Hell recently but it would seem that Green Lantern is set to start shooting next spring according to producer Donald De Line.

De Line stated to movie website FirstShowing that "A new draft of the script came in and we're gearing up to start shooting next Spring. It's coming together and I'm excited about it. Hopefully we'll make it to the starting gate. We're really close, really close."



Green Lantern is one of the movies I'd most like to see done, and done well I might add. I'd probably love to see Wonder Woman more for my own selfish male reasons of course but Green Lantern would definitely be the next on the list. I've recently had a renewed interest in the character, or should I say characters as there's technically multiple GL's, after reading comics and graphic novels lent to me by a colleague at work (thanks Tim) and I have recently bought the new DC Direct GL 13" action figure with interchangeable heads to go with my existing collection of 10 DC Superhero's (including the older Hal Jordan edition GL).


We'll see what happens with this one but there's so many comic movies coming out in the near future I don't think I can handle it!

No comments: