THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Is this the most beautiful woman on Earth?

Born in Los Angeles, California on June 4, 1975 the American actress Angelina Jolie (Voight) could possibly be the most beautiful woman on Earth...

I say this beacuse I saw her new pictures in the current issue of Harper's Bazaar online today and completely and utterly fell in love with her (again), just from this one amazingly subtle pic (above). It's well known to my friends that Angelina is one of the many women I think are stunningly gorgeous (my own gym wall can attest to the amount of women) and she's definately on my "list" but it takes a lot for me to say she's potentially the top of said list. She's done some amazing photoshoots in her time and seems to be flawlessly beautiful regardless of the situation but just take some time to look at the few images below and see if you agree with me. Those eyes, those lips, those big b..... I'm getting carried away, you enjoy!






No comments: