THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 21 November 2008

New Product @ Forbiddenplanet.co.uk - Bettie Page Red Lingerie 6" Statue


When I was young there were many famous women that I had a 'thing' for and had their numerous posters and pictures adorning my bedroom walls. There was one woman that completely captivated me though... this woman was the 1950's model Bettie Page.

I wrote the following basic description for the solicitation to the FP site myself:

Bettie Page is a former American model who became famous in the 1950's for her fetish modeling and pin-up photos. She was also one of the earliest Playmates of the Month for Playboy magazine.

Bettie has become a cult icon and products based on her image are hugely popular and highly collectible. Her previous statues have sold out in record time in the past so this extremely limited edition 6" statue of Bettie in red lingerie will be an extremely hot collector piece.

If you click on this LINK you can get this great little piece for £46.99, that's 22% off the RRP.

No comments: