THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Crush Of The Week #10

My choice for crush of the week this week may at first seem a little strange, as confirmed by both my Missus and the people at work, as it's Melissa Rauch, otherwise known as Bernadette Rostenkowski from The Big Bang Theory! Stay with me and you'll understand!

Melissa has been in a number of TV shows, most of which I haven't watched, including True Blood, but it's her role in Big Bang that brought her to my attention. Her plucky, screechy, role of Bernadette is one of my favourites from comedy TV and even though she's cute on that show it's nothing compared to her cuteness when she's seen out of character as the stunning Melissa. See below!










1 comment:

John said...

what a GREAT choice! I've always liked her better than kaley cuoco- who is VERY much a babe in her own right. GOOD CHOICE!!