THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 2 May 2012

NETFLIX.....I COULD KISS YOU IF THIS IS TRUE

I will wait to see if this happens (although a renewal for TERRA NOVA never materialized) but there's an awesome rumor that NETFLIX may be courting the idea of bringing JERICHO back from the dead....AGAIN.


As a massive fan of JERICHO I was heartbroken when it was cancelled, elated when it was saved by all the loyal fans, and then gutted again when it was cancelled for the second time.


I will wait, watch, and hope that this is more than just a rumor....and seen as the original 2 seasons are doing well on NETFLIX I hope they decide to pump some life back into one of the best shows in recent years....and it'll be interesting to see how many of the original cast can be bought back.

MESSAGE TO NETFLIX:   BRING BACK FIREFLY AND SGU NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!


Here's hoping!!


No comments: