THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 20 May 2012

Care Bears Getting The CG Animated Revival Treatment?



If you haven't quite recovered from the "Brony" (My Little Pont fan) phenomenon then you may not be happy to hear that the whole thing may re-trigger with a brand new revival of The Care Bears with "Welcome to Care-a-Lot" a CG animated series that sees "everyone's favorite bears and their iconic Belly Badges... transformed with today's technology into a series that kids and families can enjoy together."

The show is due to air in June 2012 in the U.S., no word on the UK schedule yet.

I have to admit that I grew up with the original Care Bears and had a Tenderheart teddy and a few of the toys (which are still in my 80's cabinet right now!). I think I even saw the first movie in the cinema back in 1985 when I was seven... I believe I've outgrown them now, but only just. :P

No comments: