THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 10 May 2012

Crush Of The Weeks #8

I was told off by Amazon Princess today for not posting up my "Crush of the Week" last week, specifically because she's desperate to post up another of hers... It just so happens that my choice was a time dependant one as it's a double female Avenger post.

Cobie Smulders and Scarlett Johansson are my crushes of the week having played Maria Hill and Black Widow respectively in the amazing Avengers Assemble movie. This is the first I've seen of Cobie, even though I know she's pretty famous for 'How I met your Mother', but hot-damn she's a good looking woman! Scarlett we all know very well by now but I think she's popped back into the sex-pot spotlight again now by playing Black Widow (having originally appeared in Iron Man 2 in the same role) and kicking ass in tight leathers. Both major hotties in their own ways! :P
























No comments: